BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

"OH my DESK!" - a workaholic monologue


After 2 weeks of applying for a part-time freelance job, i finally got an online interview last monday & I was hired for a certain job. I wasn't expecting it to happen in a quick lead time, since i'm a newbie. With the help of my friends,i was able to know about this certain freelancer-dimension.

At first, i was hesitant about this interesting thing but because of some unfortunate events, i was able to create my own account. Before applying for any job, i make it sure that my profile is almost completed like 90%. I also took few tests & gladly passed. Afterwards, i was checking my mails & checking some job notifications. There are lots of opportunities in there but i just applied for those that i believed i would be qualified. But then, i was checking on my mails for any reply but was disappointed getting "job candidacy ended"-notifications. And when i was about to expect new disappointments, 2 interview invitation just popped-out at my inbox on a beautiful monday morning. Glad to have an experience with a certain database, one of the skills needed for the job. I won the bid after the interview & i was so happy. I was given an assignment notification & a brief overview about my client's company. I will be starting my part-time job tomorrow and it will be a very busy day & night for me. I've got lots to-do's for my current day job & i am excited about doing it all in a day. At the end of day, i'm hoping to finish all my tasks with satisfied clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment