BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Lake Lanao - Photography

There was a photo-shoot project in Science & Technology subject when i was in my junior years in high-school way back 2002. I already forgot the exact theme but it's about nature. I decided to capture the beauty of Lake Lanao. I went to the lake with my friends & took some pictures from my old outdoor camera.



"Titanic sa Ranao"

It was inspired from Titanic, the movie. I created an illusion of making the boat huge & making the rocks become part of the boat by far.












"Kingdom by the Lake"

It was inspired from Edgar Allan Poe's poem, Annabel Lee. The islet was formed by a group of rocks. It really looks like a kingdom by the lake. The actual scenery was really dramatic & sad that you can imagine how Annabel Lee was locked up in a sepulchre.


No comments:

Post a Comment