BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 5, 2009

Fruitblends - Ice Candy





11:45pm sharp & i was just done making my FRUITBLENDS-IceCandies, part of my monkey business. I was too tired but i have to do some cleaning in the kitchen and some multi-tasking such as plurking, doing jobs & attacks @ mafia wars in facebook, feeding&selling my fishes as well as cleaning my fish tanks @ fishworld, checking my emails....and also making my new blog post for today....waaaah! it's alright, i consider myself a superwoman at this very moment...hahaha

so atlast, i just realized that my icecandy business helps me a lot when it comes to paying my water&electricity bills at home...the idea of selling icecandy was suggested by my older sister when i was making my home-made mango-icecream. So i started making mango ice candies the next day which is August 9, 2009. I put a "Mango Tango - Ice Candy for sale" sign outside our house, part of marketing plan. Our neighbors & some passers-by was curious about the catchy name Mango-Tango that they might as well dance the tango after tasting my IceCandy. The initial price is P3.00 only which is economical. I've been making Mango-Tango for 1month but i changed the flavor into FruitMedley or Fruitblends because a mini-fruitcocktail is much cheaper than a 1kilo ripe mango. I refrain from buying ripe mango cause some of mangoes that i bought wasn't that ripe enough for a tango.


I'm just glad that i still have my entrepreneurial skills before like when i was in my kindergarten years, i asked my mama for some money to buy a toy but instead of buying a toy, i went to the grocery near our house & bought some candies & chips & have my little store outside our house. I was just playing as a seller but i was glad i got it all soldout to my neighbors & friends who act as my buyers. I got quick ROI & almost doubled the money given by my mama. Doing it the whole summer was fun & profitable. Then when i was in gradeschool, i did the same at school selling toki-toki chocolates to my classmates during recess for a month, cause i wanted to buy a particular toy. The profit was kept for a week but i decided to sell iceCandies at home. After getting the ROI from IceCandies, I was able to buy that brickgame which is a hit in town those days & I was able to save money for a certain school project. Looking back, i just realized why my parents decided to choose an accounting course for me in college hoping that i will be a business woman in the future.


Bottom line: "If you want something then work for it..."

No comments:

Post a Comment