BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009, i love you...goodbye!

Finally done with my fruit salad special. It looks ordinary but it's special because I prepared it with happy thoughts of 2009.

2009 is like my fruit salad, ordinary but colorful year. It consists of happy & sad memories from hellos to goodbyes and to hellos again. It ended some sweet dreams & nightmares and brought new sets of challenges. There are lots of sad & happy endings happened this year like doors closing for a cause & someone's cause but windows of opportunities were just around the corner.

It's full of mysteries & magical tricks but at the end events were perfectly just in time helping me get back to reality & leading me to new perspectives & good dimensions of life. Patience & staying humble as well as being more kinder to those who did us wrong is one of the great challenge this year & I thank them all for making me more sensible & more human.

Just like every beginning has an end, 2009 will become part of yesterday & history & part of references for the next year 2010, I would like to thank God for all the things that happened & all the blessings for this year.

HAKUNA MATATA for 2010!!!... leaving all my sorrows & worries for 2009 & wishing PEACE & PROSPERITY to all! 2009, i love you, GOODBYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment